Flair 4 IT provide professional IT services.
Our clients range from SMEs to Top 100 FTSE companies and local government agencies. Established in 2007 our client base has grown year on year and to date we have over 100 clients. Our ethos is founded on providing our clients with IT solutions that fit with the needs of their business requirements and ensuring maximum return on their investment. We pride ourselves on our ability to forge strong, flexible partnerships with our clients and technology partners.
- Director - founded Flair 4 IT with Corcoran in 2007
- Helped Leah set up Flair 4 Recuitment in 2004
- Loves a fitness challenge - currently training to run 54 miles around Mont Blanc!
- Former rugby player, now prefers to watch matches in the comfort of the pub
- Born and bred in Bristol – he has contacts and connections galore
- Technical Director - founded Flair 4 IT with Harry in 2007
- Previously five years as Damon Hill's IT Manager
- Finds the best technology for Flair 4 IT's clients
- Wishes people would stop using the C word (Cloud)
- Has a tendency to speak his mind (don't talk to him about tax avoidance or cyclists)
- Gin connoisseur
- Helped set up Flair 4 IT in 2007, is now a Director
- Set up Flair4 Recruitment in 2004
- 'Entrepreneur of the Year 2008' Bristol Business Awards
- Never separated from her Blackberry and iPad
- Ideal night out - hogging the mic at karaoke
- Technical Consultant
- Vast-ranging experience in IT
- "Mr Microsoft"
- First rate customer delivery skills
- Avid boardgame player (semi-pro)
- Technical Support (1st and 2nd Line)
- Highly experienced in all IT Support
- Provides excellent, calm, efficient customer care
Always goes the extra mile for clients,
especially if he’s not checked the sat nav
- Is adopted by random cats in Clifton on a regular basis